Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Lapbooks

I finally broke down and decided we (me and my two younger daughters) were going to try lapbooking...so I searched the web for templates pertaining to Thanksgiving. I came across this really cool site that has TONS of great looking lapbooks!

http://www.knowledgeboxcentral.com/

Now I did a search on "Thanksgiving" and came up with quite a few results. I browsed through them all, but ended up choosing this one...

http://www.knowledgeboxcentral.com/thla.html

It seemed a bit pricey to me, but then I noticed that if you signed up for their newsletter they would send you a coupon code for $10 off your next purchase! So I signed up and ended up getting this lapbook for $5....it was really worth it because it included not only the templates, but assembly instructions (great for my first time putting one of these together!), all sorts of links to other websites with more educational things for my girls to do, and last, but not least, ALL the information I needed to teach the girls about Thanksgiving and complete their lapbooks!

In all, I'm glad I broke down and purchased this one instead of trying to make my own....saved me lots of time and I know the girls are going to love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment